Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Christmas Drive?



Ok, so I may not be able to drive yet.... but it's fun to think this time next year I could be able to drive home for Christmas.  Today I just wanted to share a few quick things with you.  On 12/14/09 my actual learners permit arrived in the mail.  So now I can destroy the paper one I got on the 3rd.  It's crazy how it looks so much like a liscense.  Jennifer took my bioptics a few weeks ago to fix the red filters and got them back to me 12/22/09 before I went home for Christmas. I can't wait to show them to my friends and family.  My pawpaw tried them on today and was quick to tell me he likes his old ones just fine.  Jennifer did a great job cutting the filters.  Now I can see out of the bioptic with the filters on perfectly.  Next year should be very exciting now that there's NOTHING keeping me from behnd the wheel.  All the testing, purchasing, vision obstacles, kinks and learners permit is behind me!  Now it's finally time for me to buckle up and hit the pavement!  

Thanks to all of you who started reading and sharing my blog with friends.  Your comments, sharing, suggestions, and support mean a lot.  I really have so much to be thankful for this year.  It's amazing how what seems impossible one day in your life can be made possible the next.  That's God at work.  Some days I just feel spolied.  I have everything I need and lots of what I want.  I think when it get's that way for us, that means it's time we give a little more back.  So hopefully this coming year we can all do a little more for others and make the most of the time we have with our friends and family.  That's my Christmas wish.  I hope you have a Merry Christmas and pray you have a wonderful time with those you love.

 Below is a few quick reminders for you Blogger newbies:


1. If you ever want to read my old blogs just click the down arrows on the upper left of the page and that particular months blogs will appear for you to click on. It's easier then scrolling the multiple pages of my blog.


2. Also feel free to click on the small comments link at the bottom of the any blog entry and leave a quick message. You can also leave a comment anonymously there if you prefer.  Be sure to scroll down the entire popup window to view all the comment options.

No comments: